Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions, and Privacy Notice, carefully before using the Bradford Jacobs Website. The content of the Sites is provided for information purposes only. By using the Site, users will be bound by these terms and conditions, and the Privacy Notice, and furthermore agree to abide by them. These terms and conditions are applicable to all Sites within the Bradford Jacobs group of companies (i.e. Bradford Jacobs Limited).
- The content of the Site is protected by copyright laws and may not be copied or distributed without the prior written consent of Bradford Jacobs.
- Content provided through the Site and newsletters do not give warranties of any kind. Misprints, errors, or mistakes are possible. In such instances, Bradford Jacobs reserves the right to correct such occurrences without prior notice and without accepting liability flowing from the same.
- If users do not agree to the terms, conditions and Privacy Notice, they are not permitted to use the Site, or any information contained therein. Such users must exit the Site(s) immediately.
- Newsletters and correspondence will be sent to the email address or other address provided. Recipients may unsubscribe for newsletters at any time.
- Amendments to content on Site(s) and newsletters are possible and may occur without prior notice. Notwithstanding the afore-going, Bradford Jacobs does not make any commitment to update such content.
- Bradford Jacobs accepts no liability for the accuracy and/or completeness of the information provided unless same is as a result of gross negligence or willful misconduct on the part of Bradford Jacobs.
- Bradford Jacobs records that the website may from time to time be subject to routine enhancements, maintenance and upgrades and accepts no liability for any error and/or miscommunication that may occur at such time.
- In instances where access location is required to operate, users agree to Bradford Jacobs and its agents having access to their location and give consent for their location to be used for research, analysis, and statistical purposes. Users accept to comply with the terms and conditions that are applicable to any offers made by Bradford Jacobs or any third parties.
- Users accept the sole responsibility to protect their usernames and passwords and agree to not permit other persons to utilize their access permissions. The user is solely responsible for activities conducted through the site.
- The terms and conditions, and cancellation policy of the respective hotel will apply.
- Bradford Jacobs reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to terminate promotional offers and promotional vouchers without prior notice.
- These terms, conditions, Privacy Notice and all transactions concluded on the Sites are governed by Maltese law. By using the Sites users consent to the jurisdiction of the Malta courts or any other Maltese tribunal to resolve disputes which may arise from using the Sites or bookings made at Bradford Jacobs.
- Users accept that Bradford Jacobs takes reasonable and practical steps to safeguard Protected Personal Information in its possession. To the fullest extent permissible by law, users hereby indemnify and holds harmless Bradford Jacobs, its employees and agents against any liability, damages and/or legal action whatsoever and howsoever arising, including negligence on the part of Bradford Jacobs, its employees or agents and Bradford Jacobs shall not accept liability for any damages or any type of loss suffered by Bradford Jacobs customers when utilizing the services of the Sites and Third Party Sites.
- These terms and conditions are severable from each other. Should any term or condition be found unenforceable in law whether in part or whole, then such term or condition or part thereof will be severed from these terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions or portions thereof will remain in force.
- No indulgence or waiver of these terms and conditions by Bradford Jacobs will constitute any waiver of the rights of Bradford Jacobs.