Based on years of supporting clients in their pursuit of international expansion, Bradford Jacobs has witnessed many challenges, costly errors, and has seen the best plans fail. We believe decisions should be made from a well-informed position based on facts, not guesswork.
Let us guide you on your expansion Journey with our Consulting Services. We consult with our clients, listen to the challenges faced, work in partnership to assess your needs and advise on tailored solutions with a holistic lifecycle approach. It includes understanding the local market through skills mapping, salary bands, cost of employment, local legislative requirements, and competitor employee analysis.
Bradford Jacobs works extensively with international businesses undertaking global expansion, and this has enabled us to identify some business behavioural pitfalls. Such as:
- Targeting growth where skills are scarce – leading to long delays and unfulfilled growth.
- Budgeting based on salary estimates – leading to increased costs and bottom-line impacts.
- Lack of understanding of the local market and the actual cost of hire – meaning budgets are exceeded, or skills cannot be attracted.
- Legislative misconceptions – leading to prospective lawsuits or fines.
- Attrition rates – increasing through competitor poaching & talent leakage.
Bradford Jacobs believes that proper market awareness enables business expansion allowing projects to be delivered following the three principal measures of time, cost & quality. As such, our Consulting package provides:
Meeting not exceeding budgets & competitive rates to attract the best talent
Ensuring accuracy in targeting and hiring talent efficiently
COST OF EMPLOYMENT
Allowing actual costs to be recognised and avoiding bottom-line impact
LOCAL LEGISLATIVE REQUIREMENTS
Avoiding employee conflict and prospective fines & lawsuits
COMPETITOR EMPLOYEE ANALYSIS
Reducing attrition rates and achieving staff retention
We deliver the detail that fuels your expansion journey. Bradford Jacobs Consulting Package is cost based on the volume of countries and the number of skills profiles. Upon completing a simple scoping document, we can provide accurate costs, based on business-specific requirements.