Serbia Professional Employer Organization (PEO) Services
Serbian Professional Employer Organization
With a market-based economy of constant development and forward motion, Serbia can be an incubator for growth and profits. Expanding into Serbia using our PEO service provides you with a hassle-free start in Serbia without the need to set up your own Serbian entity.
Serbia is one of the few countries that managed to create economic growth despite the pandemic. The country has suffered a history of economic setbacks, but also experienced fruitful developments, and innovations. Serbia’s economy relies mostly on the service sector with state-owned enterprises in key industries.
Serbia is not yet part of the EU but holds close ties with its main trading partners Germany, Russia, China, Bosnia, and Italy. With a market-based economy and progress in prospect, Serbia offers great opportunities for global expansion.
Serbian Professional Employer Organization
A PEO offers you a launchpad for global expansion. By using a PEO in Serbia there is no need to set-up a legal entity including all tax registrations and complicated paperwork, and you can start doing business within days.
At Bradford Jacobs, we made it our goal to gain expert inside knowledge on Serbian payroll, taxes, labor laws, and other local regulations. By utilizing our sources, you can start your global expansion hassle-free and at a low cost. We can provide specific support for payroll, taxation, Human Resources, and compliance issues as you expand your operations and enforce your workforce.
If you are ready to start your global success with us, you can add new international talent to your company within days. We have the connections and network to locate talents that meet your needs and wishes on all levels. Without the need for you to create a Serbian subsidiary, your new employee can benefit your business in Serbia in days instead of months.
Needless to say, but incredibly important: we ensure your company complies with all regulations and laws, areas in which can incur severe penalties would you fail to adhere. Your chosen candidate is hired through our agencies in Serbia and remains under your day-to-day control.
How a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) works in Serbia
Your business is not like any other and we get that. Your international plans require solutions that match with these plans, your goals, and your business strategy. Therefore, our PEO services provide a consultative approach and a tailor-made solution because we know one size does not fit all.
A PEO works with Employer of Record (EOR) agencies. This agency can function as the employer of your new workforce. Our EOR agencies in Serbia enable you to operate staff in-country without worrying about HR (Human Resource) services, tax, payroll, hiring, firing, or adapting to changes in local regulations and employment laws. The EOR will take on these tasks and will be fully responsible. The daily workflow and tasks of your new workforce will be completely under your guidance. Although we function as your employee’s legal employer, he or she performs tasks for your business as a part of your team. This is how our process can work for you:
- You want to deploy an existing employee or recruit new talent in Serbia
- Once the candidate is selected, Bradford Jacobs steps in as their EOR through our Serbian entity. We guarantee compliance with employment contracts, payroll, HR, tax, required visas or work permits.
- Within a few days, your company has an international presence in a new market, in a prime position without the risks, hassle, or expenses of setting up your own subsidiary.
- You will have daily control of the employee, while we manage all work-related registration formalities. Our consultants inform your employee about their holidays, benefits, and entitlements policies.
- All approved declarations and completed timesheets are sent to us by the employee. We will invoice you and once the payment is completed, we will deduct all contributions to the authorities and transfer the balance into the employee’s account.
When expanding your business into Serbia, there are many opportunities to seek and explore. With us as your trusted partner, you can solely focus on these opportunities without worrying about:
- Registering with the Tax Office
- Registering with the Social Security Organizations
- Setting up a bank
- Creating employment contracts
- Applying for special expatriation status (if applicable)
- Calculating monthly salary and creating pay slips
- Researching available tax-free allowances
- Submitting wage tax returns and national insurance forms
- Corresponding with involved parties
- Annual accounts, administration, and year-end statements
- Creating payment schedules for wage tax, national insurances, and net wages
- Personal income tax returns