Poland Professional Employer Organization (PEO) Services
Poland Professional Employer Organization
With a mixed economy that has proven to be resilient and diverse, Poland is increasingly popular amongst international businesses. The relatively low cost of living combined with an advanced trading network results in a fruitful market with success at a low threshold. With our PEO service, this threshold becomes even lower, and you can start doing business in Poland within days.
Poland’s complex history did not only result in a resilient economy but also in a highly diverse economic environment. While over 60 per cent of the economy revolves around the service sector, the industry also contributes for over 30 per cent. Although Poland does not depend on export, it does have strong ties with most European countries with Germany as its main trading partner.
Due to the complexity of Poland’s economy, the country offers many surprising opportunities and benefits yet to explore. This combined with a substantial trading network can profit your business in numerous ways.
What is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) for Poland?
A PEO offers you a launchpad for global expansion. By using a PEO in Poland there is no need to set-up a legal entity including all tax registrations and complicated paperwork, and you can start doing business within days.
At Bradford Jacobs, we made it our goal to gain expert inside knowledge on Polish payroll, taxes, labor laws, and other local regulations. By utilizing our sources, you can start your global expansion hassle-free and at a low cost. We can provide specific support for payroll, taxation, Human Resources, and compliance issues as you expand your operations and enforce your workforce.
If you are ready to start your global success with us, you can add new international talent to your company within days. We have the connections and network to locate talents that meet your needs and wishes on all levels. Without the need for you to create a Polish subsidiary, your new employee can benefit your business in Poland in days instead of months.
But incredibly important: we ensure your company complies with all regulations and laws, areas in which can incur severe penalties would you fail to adhere. Your chosen candidate is hired through our agencies in Poland and remains under your day-to-day control.
How a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) works in Poland
Your business is not like any other and we get that. Your international plans require solutions that match with these plans, your goals, and your business strategy. Therefore, our PEO services provide a consultative approach and a tailor-made solution because we know one size does not fit all.
A PEO works with Employer of Record (EOR) agencies. This agency can function as the employer of your new workforce. Our EOR agencies in Poland enable you to operate staff in-country without worrying about HR (Human Resource) services, tax, payroll, hiring, firing, or adapting to changes in local regulations and employment laws. The EOR will take on these tasks and will be fully responsible.
When you hire us as a PEO, we come to an agreement together and establish a contract between you and Bradford Jacobs. We also come to an agreement with your new employee in Poland and sign an employment contract with this person.
The daily workflow and tasks of your new workforce will be completely under your guidance. Although we function as your employee’s legal employer, he or she performs tasks for your business as a part of your team. Here is our process and how it can work for you:
- You want to deploy an existing employee or recruit new talent in Poland.
- Once the candidate is selected, Bradford Jacobs steps in as their EOR through our Polish entity. We guarantee compliance with employment contracts, payroll, HR, tax, required visas or work permits.
- Within a few days, your company has an international presence in a new market, in a prime position without the risks, hassle, or expenses of setting up your own subsidiary.
- You will have daily control of the employee, while we manage all work-related registration formalities. Our consultants inform your employee about their holidays, benefits, and entitlements policies.
- All approved declarations and completed timesheets are sent to us by the employee. We will invoice you and once the payment is completed, we will deduct all contributions to the authorities and transfer the balance into the employee’s account.
When expanding your business into Poland, there are many opportunities to seek and explore. With us as your trusted partner, you can solely focus on these opportunities without worrying about:
- Registering with the Tax Office
- Registering with the Social Security Organization
- Setting up a bank
- Creating employment contracts
- Applying for special expatriation status (if applicable)
- Calculating monthly salary and creating pay slips
- Researching available tax-free allowances
- Submitting wage tax returns and national insurance forms
- Corresponding with involved parties
- Annual accounts, administration, and year-end statements
- Creating payment schedule for wage tax, national insurances, and net wages
- Personal income tax returns