Malta Professional Employer Organization (PEO) Services
Malta Professional Employer Organization
With its strategic geographic location, low corporate tax, and vastly multi-cultural environment, Malta can be the perfect destination to expand into. By using us as your PEO partner, you can expand your business into this Mediterranean state within days while we take care of the red tape.
As the smallest economy in the Eurozone, located at the junction between Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, Malta has an extensive and well-connected international network. With foreign trade, tourism, and financial services as the foundation of the economy, the island has managed to create an advanced and reliable free-market economy.
Malta has been a popular business spot for many international businesses. Due to Malta’s innovative vision, extensive trade possibilities, demographic situation, and beneficial tax schemes, the country can also provide a beneficial and prosperous environment for your company.
What is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) for Malta?
A PEO offers you a launchpad for global expansion. By using a PEO in Malta there is no need to set-up a legal entity including all tax registrations and complicated paperwork, and you can start doing business within days.
At Bradford Jacobs, we made it our goal to gain expert inside knowledge on Maltese payroll, taxes, labor laws, and other local regulations. By utilizing our sources, you can start your global expansion hassle-free and at a low cost. We can provide specific support for payroll, taxation, Human Resources, and compliance issues as you expand your operations and enforce your workforce.
If you are ready to start your global success with us, you can add new international talent to your company within days. We have the connections and network to locate talents that meet your needs and wishes on all levels. Without the need for you to create a Maltese subsidiary, your new employee can benefit your business in Malta in days instead of months.
But incredibly important: we ensure your company complies with all regulations and laws, areas in which can incur severe penalties would you fail to adhere. Your chosen candidate is hired through our agencies in Malta and remains under your day-to-day control.
How a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) works in Malta
Your business is not like any other and we get that. Your international plans require solutions that match with these plans, your goals, and your business strategy. Therefore, our PEO services provide a consultative approach and a tailor-made solution because we know one size does not fit all.
A PEO works with Employer of Record (EOR) agencies. This agency can function as the employer of your new workforce. Our EOR agencies in Malta enable you to operate staff in-country without worrying about HR (Human Resource) services, tax, payroll, hiring, firing, or adapting to changes in local regulations and employment laws. The EOR will take on these tasks and will be fully responsible.
When you hire us as a PEO, we come to an agreement together and establish a contract between you and Bradford Jacobs. We also come to an agreement with your new employee in Malta and sign an employment contract with this person.
The daily workflow and tasks of your new workforce will be completely under your guidance. Although we function as your employee’s legal employer, he or she performs tasks for your business as a part of your team. Here is our process and how it can work for you:
- You want to deploy an existing employee or recruit new talent in Malta
- Once the candidate is selected, Bradford Jacobs steps in as their EOR through our Maltese entity. We guarantee compliance with employment contracts, payroll, HR, tax, required visas or work permits
- Within a few days, your company has an international presence in a new market, in a prime position without the risks, hassle, or expenses of setting up your own subsidiary
- You will have daily control of the employee, while we manage all work-related registration formalities. Our consultants inform your employee about their holidays, benefits, and entitlements policies
- All approved declarations and completed timesheets are sent to us by the employee. We will invoice you and once the payment is completed, we will deduct all contributions to the authorities and transfer the balance into the employee’s account
When expanding your business into Malta, there are many opportunities to seek and explore. With us as your trusted partner, you can solely focus on these opportunities without worrying about:
- Registering with the Tax Office
- Registering with the Social Security Organizations
- Setting up a bank
- Creating employment contracts
- Applying for special expatriation status (if applicable)
- Calculating monthly salary and creating pay slips
- Researching available tax-free allowances
- Submitting wage tax returns and national insurance forms
- Corresponding with involved parties
- Annual accounts, administration, and year-end statements
- Creating payment schedules for wage tax, national insurances, and net wages
- Personal income tax returns