Lithuania Employer of Record Services
Lithuania Employer of Record
With a strong focus on Information technology and software development, and with relatively low wages, Lithuania has become a hub for various multinationals. Expanding into Lithuania opens a door to new opportunities, but the process can still be time-consuming. By using our EOR-service, you can expand into Lithuania compliantly within days.
The IT and communications sectors are the key pillars of the Lithuanian economy. However, the industry sector also contributes to the economy significantly with main pillars as electronics, chemicals, and machine tools while the country is also developing oil refineries and shipyards.
Lithuania’s initiatives to become an innovation hub resulted in the growing FinTech industry and the expansion of various international companies into the country. With this strong aim at innovation and globalization, Lithuania offers an ambitious and dynamic environment for your business.
What is Employer of Record (EOR) in Lithuania
As an EOR we conclude an agreement with both you and the employee who will be working for your company. We become the legal employer of your new workforce and are responsible for taxes, labor laws, and other local regulations that might be unfamiliar to you now. Your company maintains control over the working relationship, work ethics, tasks, and daily responsibilities of your employee.
How Lithuania Employer of Record (EOR) Works
An Employer of Record (EOR) is the legal employer of your new workforce. Our agency in Lithuania will legally hire your selected employees while you are responsible for day-to-day activities.
At Bradford Jacobs, we are currently operating in over a hundred countries in which we use local networks of experts. This allows us to gain expert knowledge of local laws and regulations, but also of recruitment customs and trends. By partnering with us as an EOR, your company will have access to this expert knowledge too.
Our contract with your employee is 100% compliant with the Lithuanian labor laws and includes benefits such as insurance and pensions. We can hire, onboard, and manage your new employees in Lithuania within days.
This is what we can do for you:
- We hire your new talent compliant with Lithuanian laws and regulations
- We are responsible for the employment contract, HR (Human Resource), taxes, and payroll
- We provide and arrange the required visa or work permits
- Our team keeps your employee in the loop on holiday arrangements, benefits, or changes in labor laws
- We keep you posted on local law changes and adapt to these changes compliantly
- Your employees’ declarations are sent to us monthly. We will invoice you in time and once the payment is completed, we will deduct taxes and other contributions and guarantee your employees receive their salary on time
- You are still in control of the daily activities and responsibilities of your employee
Using a Lithuanian Employer of Record (EOR) Provider Features and Benefits
The greatest benefit of using an EOR is probably that there is no necessity for you to set-up an entity in Lithuania. This process can take months and during this period, it is unlikely that you have legal resources to pay your employees in Lithuania resulting in a considerable delay in your global expansion plans.
Global expansion is an exciting step that often leads to a growing and successful business, but the red tape in a new country can be demotivating and frustrating. Imagine a way to globally expand your business without red tape and at low costs: that is what working with an EOR can do for you.
By letting us take care of the hard part, you can focus on the great part: expand your business into Lithuania. These are the aspects we can take away from you:
- Registering with the tax and social security office
- Immerse yourself in the local laws, customs, and regulations
- Get familiar with local labor benefits and other contract-related customs
- Approach potential employees and make them an offer
- Setting up the Payroll system compliantly
- Submitting wage tax returns and national insurance forms
- Staying up-to-date and compliant with changes in local regulations
- Worrying about whether you are working compliantly with all laws, restrictions, and regulations