Italy Professional Employer Organization (PEO) Services
Italy Professional Employer Organization
Strategically located in the South of Europe and well-connected to Africa and the Middle East, Italy is a country with exiting business opportunities. The Government motivates international investments and accommodates this with numerous benefits, although, the laws and regulations can be somewhat unclear and complex. By using our PEO-service you can utilize our Italian entity to expand into Italy fast-paced and hassle-free.
Although the Italian economy has been ailing for a while, the country has a thriving e-commerce market that is constantly growing. Above that, Italy is one of the largest manufactures in Europe and is renowned for its innovative sector and advanced agriculture industry.
The Italians are continuously investing in innovation which results in a leading position in e-commerce. This combined with the strategic location of this European country provides your global expansion with a prosperous and exciting groundwork.
What is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) for Italy?
A PEO offers you a launchpad for global expansion. By using a PEO in Italy there is no need to set-up a legal entity including all tax registrations and complicated paperwork, and you can start doing business within days.
At Bradford Jacobs, we made it our goal to gain expert inside knowledge on Italian payroll, taxes, labor laws, and other local regulations. By utilizing our sources, you can start your global expansion hassle-free and at a low cost. We can provide specific support for payroll, taxation, Human Resources, and compliance issues as you expand your operations and enforce your workforce.
If you are ready to start your global success with us, you can add new international talent to your company within days. We have the connections and network to locate talents that meet your needs and wishes on all levels. Without the need for you to create an Italian subsidiary, your new employee can benefit your business in Italy in days instead of months.
But incredibly important: we ensure your company complies with all regulations and laws, areas in which can incur severe penalties would you fail to adhere. Your chosen candidate is hired through our agencies in Italy and remains under your day-to-day control.
How a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) works in Italy
Your business is not like any other and we get that. Your international plans require solutions that match with these plans, your goals, and your business strategy. Therefore, our PEO-services provide a consultative approach and a tailor-made solution because we know one size does not fit all.
A PEO works with Employer of Record (EOR) agencies. This agency can function as the employer of your new workforce. Our EOR-agencies in Italy enable you to operate staff in-country without worrying about HR (Human Resource) services, tax, payroll, hiring, firing, or adapting to changes in local regulations and employment laws. The EOR will take on these tasks and will be fully responsible.
When you hire us as a PEO, we come to an agreement together and establish a contract between you and Bradford Jacobs. We also come to an agreement with your new employee in Italy and sign an employment contract with this person.
The daily workflow and tasks of your new workforce will be completely under your guidance. Although we function as your employee’s legal employer, he or she performs tasks for your business as a part of your team.
- You want to deploy an existing employee or recruit new talent in Italy
- Once the candidate is selected, Bradford Jacobs steps in as their EOR through our Italian entity. We guarantee compliance with employment contracts, payroll, HR, tax, required visas or work permits
- Within a few days, your company has an international presence in a new market, in a prime position without the risks, hassle, or expenses of setting up your own subsidiary
- You will have daily control of the employee, while we manage all work-related registration formalities. Our consultants inform your employee about their holidays, benefits, and entitlements policies
- All approved declarations and completed timesheets are sent to us by the employee. We will invoice you and once the payment is completed, we will deduct all contributions to the authorities and transfer the balance into the employee’s account
When expanding your business into Italy, there are many opportunities to seek and explore. With us as your trusted partner, you can solely focus on these opportunities without worrying about:
- Registering with the Tax Office
- Registering with the Social Security Organizations
- Setting up a bank
- Creating employment contracts
- Applying for special expatriation status (if applicable)
- Calculating monthly salary and creating payslips
- Researching available tax-free allowances
- Submitting wage tax returns and national insurance forms
- Corresponding with involved parties
- Annual accounts, administration, and year-end statements
- Creating payment schedule for wage tax, national insurances, and net wages
- Personal income tax returns