Professional Employer Organization
The tax system in Belgian is quite unique and comes with many corporate deductions for companies as well as their employees making the country even more appealing to expand into. Using our global PEO-services enables you to profit the Belgian market to its full length while starting and growing your business fully compliant with the local law and regulations. With a wealthy, varied, and globalized population, Belgian is a popular country for many growing businesses to expand into. With its strategic demographic position and efficient interconnected transport possibilities, Belgium can become a gateway to 500 million customers.
Belgium’s robust economy and employment market make Belgium a prime market, with the added advantage of being a multilingual country, known for its productive work ethics. The international possibilities of this European country seem endless, and we can easily help you start growing your business in Belgium.
What is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) for Belgium?
A PEO offers you a launchpad for global expansion. By using a PEO in Belgium there is no need to set-up a legal entity including all tax registrations and complicated paperwork, and you can start doing business within days. At Bradford Jacobs, we made it our goal to gain expert inside knowledge on Belgian payroll, taxes, labor laws, and other local regulations. By utilizing our sources, you can start your global expansion hassle-free and at a low cost. We can provide specific support for payroll, taxation, Human Resources, and compliance issues as you expand your operations and enforce your workforce.
If you are ready to start your global success with us, you can add new international talent to your company within days. We have the connections and network to locate talents that meet your needs and wishes on all levels. Without the need for you to create a Belgian subsidiary, your new employee can benefit your business in Belgium in days instead of months. Needless to say, but incredibly important: we ensure your company complies with all regulations and laws, areas in which can incur severe penalties would you fail to adhere. Your chosen candidate is hired through our agencies in Belgium and remains under your day-to-day control.
How a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) works in Belgium
Your business is not like any other and we get that. Your international plans require solutions that match with these plans, your goals, and your business strategy. Therefore, our PEO-services provide a consultative approach and a tailor-made solution because we know one size does not fit all. A PEO works with Employer of Record (EOR) agencies. This agency can function as the employer of your new workforce. Our EOR-agencies in Belgium enable you to operate staff in-country without worrying about HR (Human Resource) services, tax, payroll, hiring, firing, or adapting to changes in local regulations and employment laws. The EOR will take on these tasks and will be fully responsible.
When you hire us as a PEO, we come to an agreement together and establish a contract between you and Bradford Jacobs. We also come to an agreement with your new employee in Belgium and sign an employment contract with this person. The daily workflow and tasks of your new workforce will be completely under your guidance. Although we function as your employee’s legal employer, he or she performs tasks for your business as a part of your team.
This is how our process can work for you:
- You want to deploy an existing employee or recruit new talent in Belgium
- Once the candidate is selected, Bradford Jacobs steps in as their EOR through our Belgian entity. We guarantee compliance with employment contracts, payroll, HR, tax, required visas or work permits
- Within a few days, your company has an international presence in a new market, in a prime position without the risks, hassle, or expenses of setting up your own subsidiary
- You will have daily control of the employee, while we manage all work-related registration formalities. Our consultants inform your employee about their holidays, benefits, and entitlements policies
- All approved declarations and completed timesheets are sent to us by the employee. We will invoice you and once the payment is completed, we will deduct all contributions to the authorities and transfer the balance into the employee’s account
When expanding your business into Belgium, there are many opportunities to seek and explore. With us as your trusted partner, you can solely focus on these opportunities without worrying about:
- Registering with the Tax Office
- Registering with the Social Security Organizations
- Setting up a bank
- Creating employment contracts
- Applying for special expatriation status (if applicable)
- Calculating monthly salary and creating pay slips
- Researching available tax-free allowances
- Submitting wage tax returns and national insurance forms
- Corresponding with involved parties
- Annual accounts, administration, and year-end statements
- Creating payment schedules for wage tax, national insurances, and net wages
- Personal income tax returns
Using a Belgian Professional Employer Organization (PEO) Provider Features and Benefits
Our PEO and EOR employment solutions enable you to create and maintain your mobile workforce legally and officially employed in Belgium without establishing a legal entity in-country. No expensive, time-consuming processes with the risk of not complying with unfamiliar laws and regulations, but an efficient, fast, and stress-free alternative to conquer new markets.
You select your candidates and we do the rest. We provide:
- Customized solutions for all nationalities moving to work in Belgium
- Local specialists providing you with ongoing business support
- Extensive EOR expertise ensuring that your employees benefit from any treaties on expatriate tax, double taxation treaties, reclaimable expenses, or social security agreements
- The option for employees to use their own accountant, and cover the fees to the level charged by our accountant
- Five million Euros cover for employers’ business liabilities
- One-to-one contact with our consultants