Employer of Record (EOR) Services
Employer of Record
China is renowned for its work ethics and high productivity level which can lead your company to many opportunities and profits. However, China’s regulations are often unfamiliar to foreign businesses and can, therefore, become comprehensive and time-consuming. By partnering with us as an EOR company you can easily hire your workforce in China without all the red tape. As one of the largest economies worldwide with a major influence on the world, China has been an appealing country to expand into for years. Since the country reformed its market in 1979, China’s economy has grown with an average of almost 10 percent each year.
With a booming manufacturing industry and electronics as a major upcoming market, China offers opportunities of all kinds. By using our EOR service you have the freedom to explore the market to its full length while we handle the red tape.
What is Employer of Record (EOR) in China
As an EOR we conclude an agreement with both you and the employee who will be working for your company. We become the legal employer of your new workforce and are responsible for taxes, labor laws, and other local regulations that might be unfamiliar to you now. Your company maintains control over the working relationship, work ethics, tasks, and daily responsibilities of your employee.
How Chinese Employer of Record (EOR) Works
An Employer of Record (EOR) is the legal employer of your new workforce. Our agency in China will legally hire your selected employees while you are responsible for day-to-day activities. At Bradford Jacobs, we are currently operating in over a hundred countries in which we use local networks of experts. This allows us to gain expert knowledge of local laws and regulations, but also of recruitment customs and trends. By partnering with us as an EOR your company will have access to this expert knowledge too.
Our contract with your employee is 100% compliant with the Chinese labor laws and includes benefits such as insurance and pensions. We can hire, onboard, and manage your new employees in China within days.
- This is what we can do for you:
- We hire your new talent compliant with Chinese laws and regulations
- We are responsible for the employment contract, HR (Human Resource), taxes, and payroll
- We provide and arrange the required visa or work permits
- Our team keeps your employee in the loop on holiday arrangements, benefits, or changes in labor laws
- We keep you posted on local law changes and adapt to these changes compliantly
- Your employees’ declarations are sent to us monthly. We will invoice you in time and once the payment is completed, we will deduct taxes and other contributions and guarantee your employees receive their salary on time
- You remain in control of the daily activities and responsibilities of your employee
Using a Chinese Employer of Record (EOR) Provider Features and Benefits
The greatest benefit of using an EOR is probably that there is no necessity for you to set up an entity in China. This process can take months and during this period, it is unlikely that you have legal resources to pay your employees in China resulting in a considerable delay in your global expansion plans. Global expansion is an exciting step that often leads to a growing and successful business, but the red tape in a new country can be demotivating and frustrating. Imagine a way to globally expand your business without red tape and at low costs: that is what working with an EOR can do for you.
By letting us take care of the hard part, you can focus on the great part: expand your business into China. These are the aspects we can take away from you:
- Registering with the tax and social security office
- Immerse yourself in the local laws, customs, and regulations
- Get familiar with local labor benefits and other contract-related customs
- Approach potential employees and make them an offer
- Setting up the Payroll system compliantly
- Submitting wage tax returns and national insurance forms
- Staying up-to-date and compliant with changes in local regulations
- Worrying about whether or not you are working compliantly with all laws, restrictions, and regulations
China Employer of Record (EOR) Features and Benefits for the Employer
As an employer, you are usually responsible for all legal aspects regarding the employment of your employees. In a new country, this process will probably take some more effort while it does not have to. At Bradford Jacobs, we have extensive experience with Chinese payroll, taxes, and other local laws and regulations. We can help you with:
- A tailored solution that fits your company’s needs and plans
- Local experts that inform you about all you want to know about the Chinese market
- Providing EOR best practices on tax, treaties, expenses, and social security
- Fast-paces and efficient hiring
- Easy withdrawal from the market without worrying about labor contracts
- A hassle-free start of your Chinese journey within days