What is a Global PEO?
What is a Global PEO?
When a company is looking to begin their global expansion, the process can be exciting, but it can also be overwhelming. Expansion involves a number of procedures, such as payroll, recruitment, and incorporation. But, international law and red tape can intervene in these plans.
A PEO, or a Professional Employer Organization, is also known as a co-employer. They take care of all areas of employment in a new territory, so you don’t have to. Payroll, benefits, and other HR responsibilities for the employees of a client’s company are all handled by the PEO. They make sure that the work you do for your business is easy and hassle-free.
A PEO offers cost-effective and tailor-made solutions for your international expansion and be up-and-running in a new market within hours – with your goals in mind. Find out below how a PEO works, how it can work for you, as well as the benefits that you can get out of using a Professional Employer Organization.
How does a Global PEO work?
PEOs are experts in all areas of international employment and global expansion – which include, but are not limited to:
- Human Resources & Compliance: A PEO’s staff must decipher and implement a variety of labor laws, to ensure that the companies stay compliant in all types of the country’s regulation that apply – including local, state, and national laws. When regulations change, the team must research the possible impacts, as well as make the necessary adjustments.
- Benefits: PEOs must also coordinate location-specific benefits with health insurance companies – which can include medical, dental and vision. Benefits being given can also include commuter benefits, flexi-spending, and sick leave. PEOs offer flexibility when it comes to employee compensation.
- Payroll & Tax: PEOs must calculate tax contributions, make direct deposits to the employees’ accounts delivered on-time, and other issues that are related to Payroll.
The staff must keep well-informed in all these areas, and stay updated about changes in local laws and regulations in countries where PEO services are offered/where the employees are located.
The starting blocks for global expansion
PEO works to make the starting blocks for a client’s expansion goals. An important part of the PEO’s work include handling the legwork and risks of their client’s expansion, whilst you focus on your company’s success.
A global PEO not only performs the required tasks, but they also work as your strategic partner. They form part of your expansion team and will guide you in your next steps for acquiring the best results, as well as the best people on your team.
International employees may also be able to use a global PEO as their Employer of Record (EOR). If you have an international employee, they would be legally employed under the global PEO. They will take care of almost all administration and compliance, but you would be responsible for their day-to-day activities.
Who should use a Global PEO?
A global PEO can be utilized by any company – no matter their size or industry. All you need as a business owner are global expansion goals and dreams, and we can handle the rest.
Business owners of small and medium-sized companies can use PEO services by outsourcing their Payroll, HR, and administrative tasks whilst they focus on what they do best. Large companies may also benefit from the services of a Global PEO. They can continue their expansion and global reach without worrying about the costs, time and resources on administrative and recruitment needed to reach their goals.
If you are a business owner and you are looking for:
- Opportunities in global expansion
- To test potential markets in new territories
- To find international talent without the hassle of handling immigration procedures and payroll administration
- Have ambitions goals for expansion, but lack the finances and resources to get there at present
Then a PEO is the best service for you!
What are the advantages of a Global PEO?
A Global PEO is a service that supports many employees and businesses worldwide – over 4 million employees in the world have been hired through a PEO – and includes the following benefits:
- Saves time, money, and resources
- Cuts risks and reduces lawsuits
- Takes charge of employee benefits to ensure the happiest employees
- Streamlines expansion as well as hassle-free withdrawal
- Tests new markets at no great risk to you
- 24/7 support
- Happier Employees
What does Bradford Jacobs provide?
At Bradford Jacobs, we know business expansion can be complicated. It is our goal to provide the best solutions that are tailored for you and your company’s expansion goals.
We are a Global Professional Employer Organization service provider, benefitting from a network of PEOs all over the world. We believe in a world of globalization, and want to see it happen for you, too!
By using our global network, you can turn international freelancers, contractors, or consultants into a dream team – with employees from anywhere around the world.
We provide a number of services, including:
- Employer of Record Services (EOR) – if you want an employee in a specific territory, or the employee you chose cannot be moved to where you want them to go, you can benefit from our EOR services. They are registered under Bradford Jacob’s payroll, but you are responsible for their tasks and day-to-day activities.
- Outsourcing Payroll – Our teams ensure that employees’ taxes, social security contributions and benefits are paid compliantly and on time. No issues for you or your employees, wherever they are.
- Recruitment – We assist in building your company’s global workforce, without the hassle of complex international onboarding processes. We make sure that your employees are happy with their conditions and benefits.
- Global Mobility – Whether you need visas or to relocate your current workforce, we are experts in immigration laws and requirements. We can help you build up, reduce, or move your workforce from any country, and to any country you prefer.
- International Knowledge of Compliance – When you use our PEO services, you have access to our team of experts. They have extensive knowledge of international laws, regulations, and cultural practices of a number of countries.
- Continuous Support – our team will work tirelessly to ensure that your plans are going well. We also anticipate any new developments within your company, industry, and market to keep your business keeps thriving in its expansion.
If you would like to see more of how our PEO services work according to the country, then check out our Countries We Serve page.
Using the services of a Professional Employment Organization is a great asset in globalization and global expansion. At Bradford Jacobs, we want to hear your story, ideas, and goals – and make them a reality.
Contact us today to see how we can help you achieve international expansion.